So, I run a mentoring program. While I love working with the boys, some days its more rewarding than others. One highlight, is that at our workshops we go over ideas and concepts some of which, if I ever knew, I forgot long ago. One such concept, is the importance of goal setting. We teach the boys that goals should be S.M.A.R.T.
- Time Based
To make them S.M.A.R.T.E.R.
Jazzy right? I know, I like it too! With no further ado, I submit my goals:
- To crush (complete) the September 8, 2012 Tough Mudder – Mid Atlantic;
- To write creatively at least 3 times a week;
- To run a 5K in less than 24 min;
- To track my food intake daily;
- To cook at least twice a week;
- To eat breakfast daily;
- To get down to 190 pounds by my 37th birthday (July 17, 2013)
- To complete the 2013 Nations Triathlon
This blog will help me meet each of my goals.